- TopSport is the registered trading name of MERLEHAN BOOKMAKING PTY. LTD. licensed by the NSW Government and regulated by Greyhound Racing NSW.
- Australian Business Number (ABN) 97 112 695 986
- Merlehan Bookmaking Pty. Ltd. directors Lloyd and Tristan Merlehan are licensed bookmakers in their own right with in excess of 30 years experience in servicing the Australian punting fraternity. Both are members of Tattersalls. Way back in 1990 Lloyd was the first oncourse licensed bookmaker to offer patrons a sports betting service.
- TopSport - Merlehan Bookmaking Pty. Ltd. has been given authority by the NSW Government (Under the Racing Administration Act NSW 1998) to accept Racing & Sports betting wagers by telephone and over the internet. Regulation is administered under the Act by the NSW Office of Liquor & Gaming NSW (L & G NSW)
- TopSport is a member of the NSW Bookmaker's Co-operative which is an association that guarantees payment of all winning bets placed with their members.
- All telephone conversations with representatives of TopSport are recorded on a government approved voice logging system for the security of both the client and the bookmaker.
- All internet wagers can be scrutinised (in real time) by the NSW Office of Liquor & Gaming NSW (L & G NSW)
- TopSport supports and complies with the Australian Bookmakers Association Code of Practice. TopSport cares strongly about its public reputation and does not permit persons under the age of 18 years to hold an account. If your children have access to the computer you are using to log into TopSport's Internet service, we encourage you to install a child protection software package (eg. Cyber Patrol, Net Nanny)
- TopSport is one of this nations few wholly owned Australian Corporate Bookmakers and our office is located at "Wharf Central", Tweed Heads,NSW, situated on the southern tip of the beautiful Gold Coast.
- TopSport utilises the GenerationWeb V. 7. 1 Interactive Betting System, as approved by the NSW Office of Liquor & Gaming NSW ( L & G NSW).