How to Bet
- To view TopSport's latest markets, please refer to the appropriate event in the left hand menu.
- To place a bet, you must register with TopSport by clicking on "Join Now" and completing the "Register Your Account" process. If you already hold an account with Merlehan Bookmaking Pty Ltd, simply Login in to access our product range.
- Once you have logged in, you can access your account statement by clicking "My Account" in the above menu. You can also make a deposit, request a withdrawal, or edit your account from the same menu.
- To place a bet, all you need to do is click on the odds, or the line you are interested in. Your choice will appear in the betting coupon to the right.
- If you wish to take a multi bet, simply click on another selection, and it will be added to your betting coupon. If you select more than one outcome in the same match, only the last selection will appear in your coupon. Furthermore, you can place a number of single and multi bets from the same coupon. Simply enter a Bet Amount for each particular bet type.
- Enter your stake, and then press "Submit" (the minimum bet is currently set at $2). You will be prompted to confirm your bet/s, once you click "Confirm" your request is sent to TopSport and cannot be altered.
- If you remain logged in to the TopSport website, you will be alerted when your bet/s are processed. Otherwise, you will be alerted the next time you log in.
- Bets requested are not official until such time as confirmation is received from TopSport.
- Each Way betting is available on selected sporting competitions. If Each Way betting is available on an event, it will be noted below the current odds. Each Way betting pays 1/4 of the odds for a place (eg. a dividend of $5.00 is odds of 4-1, therefore pays 1-1 or $2.00 for a place). Placings are usually 1st, 2nd and 3rd (some golf tournaments also include 4th as a placing).